ROTARY DISTRICT 1410 PRESENTATION
Photos from Hamburg convention
Welcome to Autumn seminar in Urjala 14.9.
From 8.45 till 9.20 possibility to morning coffee. The program starts at 9.30.
8.45 – 9.20 coffee
9.30 welcome - DG
9.35 autumn meeting (avecs have a chance to visit Urjala church at 10, walking distance of 700m)
10.05 miniworkshop about marketing and communication ("effective lift talk", tools on Rotary marketing, how to see and to be heard the correct and right way") – Johanna Talikainen
10.45 VSE-team's presentation
11.05 New idea to collect money for the district – Tapani Kaarlas & co
11.15 PETS/Hawaii convention – Anita Häggblom
11.20 Baltic sea project – Mikko Lindeman
12.30 music concert
13.15 busses off to the visit
15.15 return and goodbye coffee
Busses: possibility to join either Väinö Linna route or see Nuutajärvi glass factory.
The price for the seminar is 60 euros per person. Please pay latest the 6th of September - account FI48 5488 4340 0068 75 OP Urjala
Join through this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL4O435DEJNSpjN1X0v6YbR0MOsafBMugbZLf4LSPeTf1H5A/viewform
Let's collect together all the hours made for Rotary - may they be minutes for example for the Facebook posting or hours planning club festivities/planning or participating in projects or for example arranging open event for the public.
We do a lot of work for common good and cannot always get an attendance certificate, so let's show the hard work to everyone (link on the district's website). Please list the time in district's time bank that you have used for the Rotarywork! If you do not want to use your own name (you can see the listing after filling the form), please use the club name. The club name is the only required information on the form.
Thank you in advance for being part of this!
Rotary District 1410
Rotary District 1410 is part of the official Rotary International organization as one of the 541 districts. The work area is the South-West Finland, Satakunta, part of Kanta-Häme, part of Pirkanmaa and the Åland Islands: 60 clubs and 2 285 members (30.6.2015). There are 89.3% men and 10.7% women in the district 1410.
Rotary District is designed to support individual Rotary clubs to promote Rotary's goals. Like other districts of Finland belong to 15 zone (Zone), together with most of Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. The District administration of the treatment Finland Rotary office in Helsinki, for example district accounts, youth exchanges, multi-circuit operation, Rotary regional magazine Finland representation of control, as well as a number of designated projects. An important part of the administrative matters is the Zurich office of the Rotary International.
There are 1.2 million rotarians in the world - leaders, specialists, young, old, women, men. With the words of Jennifer Jones, RI director: "We are leaders by the way we think, not necessarily by our title. That’s a pretty big shift in thinking in how we have gone historically in the past. But I think it is a major shift because the group is really serious about bringing younger members into our organization. They’re not in the senior positions in their organizations in this point in time, but are they leaders? Absolutely.”
Autumn seminar in Nauvo
DG Heidi Cavén (DG 2019-2020)
DGE Anita Häggblom (DG 2020-2021)
DGN Mikko Lindeman (DG 2021-2022)
- Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 12th consecutive year 13.9.2019
- Nigeria reaches crucial polio milestone 28.8.2019
- Shekhar Mehta of India selected to be 2021-22 Rotary International President 6.8.2019
- Fighting poverty on a small scale 24.7.2019
- Rotary and ShelterBox celebrate the power of partnership 20.6.2019
- Rotary announces US$100 million to eradicate polio 10.6.2019
- Rotary’s 110th annual convention concludes 7.6.2019
- mytaxi donates proceeds from rides to Rotary 4.6.2019
- Value of Rotary volunteering 3.6.2019
- Rotary 110th convention brings world to Hamburg 28.5.2019
- Governor’s monthly letter – August 2019
- VSE-team from district 1210 to Finland in September 4th – 18th
- Governor’s mostly letter – July 2019
- Julkaisutoimikunta hakee uusia jäseniä
- Kuvernöörin kuukausikirje – kesäkuu
- Syysseminaari 14.9.2019 Urjalan Taikayössä (=päivässä)
- Yhteenveto vuoden 2019 Rotary Internationalin sääntövaltuuskunnan päätöksistä
- Kuvernöörin kuukausikirje
- Kuvernöörin kuukausikirje
- VSE-vaihto 2019-2020