ROTARY DISTRICT 1410 PRESENTATION
Rotary District 1410
Rotary District 1410 is part of the official Rotary International organization as one of the 541 districts. The work area is the South-West Finland, Satakunta, part of Kanta-Häme, part of Pirkanmaa and the Åland Islands: 60 clubs and 2 285 members (30.6.2015). There are 89.3% men and 10.7% women in the district 1410.
Rotary District is designed to support individual Rotary clubs to promote Rotary's goals. Like other districts of Finland belong to 15 zone (Zone), together with most of Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. The District administration of the treatment Finland Rotary office in Helsinki, for example district accounts, youth exchanges, multi-circuit operation, Rotary regional magazine Finland representation of control, as well as a number of designated projects. An important part of the administrative matters is the Zurich office of the Rotary International.
There are 1.2 million rotarians in the world - leaders, specialists, young, old, women, men. With the words of Jennifer Jones, RI director: "We are leaders by the way we think, not necessarily by our title. That’s a pretty big shift in thinking in how we have gone historically in the past. But I think it is a major shift because the group is really serious about bringing younger members into our organization. They’re not in the senior positions in their organizations in this point in time, but are they leaders? Absolutely.”
Risto Suviala DG 2018-2019
DGE Heidi Cavén (DG 2019-2020)
DGN Anita Häggblom (DG 2020-2021)
IPDG Erik Stenström (DG 2017-2018)
- Reef revisited 17.7.2018
- Laura Bush addresses Rotarians 9.7.2018
- International Inspiration 6.7.2018
- Canada a champion in polio eradication 6.7.2018
- Rotary world gathers in Atlanta to celebrate 100 years 6.7.2018
- Incoming Rotary president challenges clubs to make a difference&nbsp; 5.7.2018
- Bill Gates outlines final push to end polio 5.7.2018
- Healing Without Borders 5.7.2018
- Career diplomat exemplifies Rotary values 28.6.2018
- Toronto convention photo gallery 28.6.2018
- Kuvernööri Risto Suvialan kuukausikirje
- KUVERNÖÖRI ERIKIN VIIMEINEN KUUKAUSIKIRJE (NO 12.)
- Rotary Finland Service: News from the Communication Committee: NEW WEBPAGES TO OPEN on 28.5.2018
- Rotary Piirin 1410 Golf-mestaruuskilpailu
- Vocational Study Exchange pyörähtää käyntiin keväällä 2020
- PIIRIN 1410 KUVERNÖÖRIN KUUKAUSIKIRJE NO 11.
- PIIRIN 1410 KUVERNÖÖRIN KUUKAUSIKIRJE NO 10.
- PIIRIN 1410 KUVERNÖÖRIN KUUKAUSIKIRJE NO 9.
- PIIRIN 1410 KUVERNÖÖRIN KUUKAUSIKIRJE NO. 8
- Suomen Rotaryn uudet verkkosivut aukeavat kesäksi